Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||Q235 Steel Pipe||Finishing::||Electric Galvanized|
|Application:||Vertical Load Bearing||Size::||Prop 30-350|
|Adjustment Type:||By Thread And Regulating Holes||Auxiliary:||Tripod|
High Capacity Post Shore of 3.5 m for Supporting Decking Formwork Systems
The high load capability makes ZNLS props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props, which result in safe and efficient use on sites.
The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
• Respect the prop spacing in accordance with the project.
• Prop load capacities and engineer’s design must be observed.
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
• After removal, props should not be irregularly piled up.