Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||H20 Beam, Steel Waling, Panel Strut||Permissible Fresh Concrete Pressure:||40 KN/m2-60kN/m2, Or According To Design|
|Application:||Concrete Construciton-Cast In Place Wall||Assembly Type:||Universal Bolts, Pins And Clamp|
|Type::||Shear Wall Formwork||Wall Height::||Upto 6m|
Easy-to-assemble Vertical Wall Formwork Panels With Steel Walers and Wood Girder H20
ZNLS wall formwork system consists of timber beam H20, steel waling, plywood and clamp etc.. These components can be combined for all shapes, even with the restructuring of wall formwork units when a frequent change of the building structure plans happens. The formwork panels can be assembled in different widths and heights, depending on the H20 beam length up to 6.0m.
1. The wall formwrok system is used for all types of walls and columns, with high rigidity and stability at low weight.
2. Can choose whichever form face material best meets your requirements - e.g. for smooth fair-faced concrete.
3. Depending on the concrete pressure required, the beams and the steel waling are spaced closer or apart. This ensures optimum form-work design and the greatest economy of materials.
4. Can be pre-assembled on site or before arrival at site, saving time, cost and spaces.
5. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems.