Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Timber Beam H20, Steel Prop, Table Head||Application::||For Slab Concrete Construction|
|Site Supervision::||Yes||Size::||2.5 M X 5 M|
|Recyclable::||Yes||Painted, Powder Coated, Galvanized:||Painted, Powder Coated, Galvanized|
Flying Table Formwork for Large Area Slab Concrete Construction
ZNLS’s flying table formwork is typically used in concreting flat slabs for high-rise commercial towers, residential towers, etc. As the table is assembled in one unit, it can be easily moved horizontally by trolley and vertically by lifting bracket, without being dismantled. In this way, the table form system provides a perfect solution with less cost and high efficiency when pour slab concrete on site.
Normally, there are 4 standard table sizes for most projects.
- 2.50 x 4.00 m
- 2.50 x 5.00 m
- 2.00 x 4.00 m
- 2.00 x 5.00 m
1. usually used for slab heights up to 4.5 m
2. Guard rails are equipped to edge tables for safety protection.
3. After edge tables erected, steel wire cables are used to fasten it to the embedded anchor bolts on the ground.
4. make sure low stacking height when transported and stored.
5. safe, fast shifting appliances, save time and cost.
6. EN 1065 standard props are applied to tables, which ensures safe and high-loading capacity of tables.